OnMobile Global Limited (“OnMobile”) today announced the financial results for the second quarter of FY22 ended September 31, 2021. Also 15 customers signed in Challenges Arena and Cash feature beta launched on ONMO.
Let’s take a look at the highlights below:
- ONMO D2C Cash beta launched on 3rd November’21 across permissible states in India
- ONMO’s first B2B 5G Telco launched on 5th November’21
- Challenges Arena: Now live with 5 Operators cumulative in Q2 FY’22 as compared to 1 in Q1 FY’22
- Challenges Arena gross additions of 766K subscribers in Q2 FY’22 vs 561K in Q1 FY’22
- Completed 100% acquisition of Rob0 stake. This investment is one of the major steps towards the creation of ONMO.
- Chingari Investment of $1.4 Mn at a valuation of 2 times our initial investment
- Revenue growth of 1.2% QoQ at INR 137 crore.
- Our cost rationalization efforts are continuing and have yielded savings with a reduction of 11.5% YoY in manpower costs. However, it grew by 8.6% QoQ mainly due to onetime severance pay of INR 3.0 crore.
- EBITDA at INR 9.0 crore with a margin of 6.9% for the quarter. The decline in EBITDA was due to increase in severance cost of INR 3.0 crore and Opex cost in the quarter. Normalized EBITDA was at INR 14.8 crore at 11.4% Margin
- Operating Profits of INR 6.3 crore with a margin of 4.8%. Normalized Operating Profit is INR 12.1 crore at 9.3% Margin.
OnMobile [NSE India: ONMOBILE] [BSE Ltd: 532944], is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Headquartered in Bangalore, India and with presence in many countries across the world, OnMobile offers a wide array of products such as Videos, Tunes, Games & Contests. Based on current deployments, OnMobile has over 80 million monthly users and over 97 customers across the globe.
For further information, please visit www.onmobile.com