· Swaraj 8200 provides maximum harvesting acreage in a year with best-in-class grain quality & maximum profit
· Swaraj’s intelligent Wheel Harvester Swaraj 8200 brings unmatched benefits for owners and operators
National, August 9: Swaraj Tractors, a rapidly growing tractor brand in the country and a part of the Mahindra Group, today launched – ‘Swaraj 8200 Wheel Harvester’, featuring best-in-class fuel economy and industry-first technologically advanced features.
This latest offering from Swaraj carries forward the brand’s legacy of Power and Reliability, promising superior harvesting capabilities while ensuring minimal grain loss and higher grain quality and providing remarkable acreage per hour.
One of the industry-first features of ‘Swaraj 8200’ is its intelligent system, offering real-time information to machine owners, including live location tracking, business parameters tracking such as acres harvested, road kilometers traveled and fuel consumption. This information facilitates better decision-making and operational efficiency.
In addition to vehicle service and health alerts, AdBlue level indicators and engine alerts enable real-time monitoring for equipment owners, farmers and rental entrepreneurs, maximizing the machine’s use and profitability. This also enables proactive maintenance while minimizing downtime.
Manufactured in the company’s own state-of-the-art facility spread over 23 acres, Swaraj 8200 Wheel harvester is also fitted with a highly fuel- efficient, in-house TREM-IV complaint engine.
Its ergonomic design ensures better driving comfort, minimises fatigue during long hours of operation. Furthermore, operators receive personalized support through a dedicated relationship manager and app-based video calling, ensuring prompt and convenient doorstep service.
Hemant Sikka, President Farm Equipment Sector-M&M Ltd, stated, “Introducing the ‘Swaraj 8200 Wheel Harvester’ marks a significant step towards our strategic focus on Farm Machinery & poised to propel exponential growth within this sector. The debut of this intelligent machinery stands as a testament to our unwavering dedication to modernizing agriculture and enabling farmers with latest technology.”
Harish Chavan, CEO – Swaraj Division, M&M Ltd, said, “Swaraj is committed to empowering farmers with superior mechanized solutions to achieve maximum yields and profits in line with our Farm Equipment Sector’s purpose of Transform farming and Enrich Lives. Swaraj 8200 Wheel Harvester is a testament to our dedication to customer centricity, nurturing modern farming practices and sustainable agriculture.”
The ‘Swaraj 8200’ Wheel Harvester will be available through Swaraj’s extensive dealer network across the nation. Swaraj boasts a robust pan-India harvester dealer network with dedicated sales and service teams, along with strategically located hubs and service vans.
CUTTING-EDGE & SEGMENT FIRST FEATURES THAT MAKE SWARAJ 8200 BEST IN ITS CLASS:
· Intelligent Engine: Turbocharged, Intercooled TREM IV Engine Increases Acreage per Hour – Enabling Higher Harvesting Efficiency.
· Smart E Technology: Live Machine Location for Owners (Remote Access from the Harvester)
• Business Operation Parameters for Owners on Mobile Devices including: Acres Harvested, Distance Traveled on Roads, Fuel Level.
• Service and Engine Health Alerts Sent to Mobile Phones, AdBlue Level Indicator.
· Operator Comfort: Spacious Operator Platform, Tilt Steering, Foot Pedal for Road Transport.
· Smart Service: Dedicated Relationship Manager and Video Call Service Assistance.
· Durability & Low Maintenance: Best-in-Class Paint Quality with 1000 Hours of SST and UV Life; Zinc-Plated and Painted Underbody Shafts; Deep Seal Blue-Coated Shafts; Painted Pulleys and Speed Changer for Enhanced Longevity and Minimal Maintenance.
Swaraj Tractors a division of Mahindra Group is India’s second largest and rapidly growing tractor brand. Established in 1974, based in Punjab, the grain bowl of India, Swaraj is a brand that is made by the farmer, for the farmer as many of its employees are also farmers. They bring real world performance and create an authentic, powerful product with assured performance and enduring quality, designed with one purpose – enabling the Indian farmer to Rise. Swaraj Tractors manufactures tractors in the range of 15HP to 65HP, provides complete farming solutions and are pioneers in Horticulture mechanisation.
Learn more about Swaraj Tractor on its Brand Website: https://www.swarajtractors.com/
Founded in 1945, the Mahindra Group is one of the largest and most admired multinational federation of companies with 260,000 employees in over 100 countries. It enjoys a leadership position in farm equipment, utility vehicles, information technology and financial services in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It has a strong presence in renewable energy, agriculture, logistics, hospitality and real estate.
The Mahindra Group has a clear focus on leading ESG globally, enabling rural prosperity and enhancing urban living, with a goal to drive positive change in the lives of communities and stakeholders to enable them to Rise.