Surpasses its all-time highest monthly record of 2.10 Cr transactions in October 2022
India, November 30th, 2022: Continuing its stellar performance, India’s largest regulated Exchange-based online Mutual Funds Distribution platform is moving consistently towards transforming itself into a unique end-to-end-value-based platform.
With all mutual funds and distributors channelising their transactions through online platforms, BSE StAR MF, set its highest monthly record of 2.32 Cr transactions in November’22 as against its previous best of 2.10 Cr transactions in October’22.
Overall, the platform achieved 88% of the transaction within 8 months which is 16.28 Cr. during FY 22-23 (Apr –Nov) as compared to 18.47 Cr. transactions during FY 21-22.
Some of the Key Highlights are:
· For Nov’22 was 2.32 Cr compared to 2.10 Cr for Oct’22, an increase by 10%
· For Nov’22 was 2.32 Cr as compared to 1.68 Cr for Nov’21, a significant increase by 38%.
· Transactions during Q2 FY 22-23 was 5.91 Cr as compared to 4.26 Cr during Q2 FY 21-22, growth by 36%
Net Equity Inflow:
· For Nov’22 it was Rs. 3,704 Cr compared to Rs 4,397 Cr for Oct’22.
· For Nov’22 it was Rs. 3,704 Cr compared to Rs. 6,557 Cr for Nov’21.
· Net Equity inflow during Q2 FY 22-23 is Rs. 14,937 Cr compared to Rs. 21,524
Cr for Q2 FY 21-22.
SIP Book Size:
· For Nov’22 the platform registered 11.33 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs 274 Cr.
· For Oct’22 the platform registered 10.49 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs 254 Cr.
· For Nov ‘22 was Rs. 34,352 Cr., compared to Rs. 27,819 Cr. in Oct ’22, an increase by 21%
· For Nov ‘22 was Rs. 34,352 Cr., compared to Rs. 37,501 Cr. in Nov ’21.
· Turnover for Q2 FY 22-23 was Rs. 98,302 Cr as compared to Rs. 1,10,045 Cr for Q2 FY 21-22.
· Distributor network has seen a multi-fold increase to 73,899 (as on November 2022).
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 90.51 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs. 25,185 Cr as on Oct’22. The app was launched to help Mutual Fund Distributors register clients on real-time basis and execute paperless transactions. Because of the superior support system and distribution reach of BSE StAR MF, the platform has grown exponentially with network of over 73,899 distributors in India.
BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) established in 1875, is Asia’s first & now the world’s fastest Stock Exchange with a speed of 6 microseconds. BSE is India’s leading exchange group and has played a prominent role in developing the Indian capital market. BSE is a corporatized and demutualized entity, with a broad shareholder base that includes the leading global exchange- Deutsche Bourse, as a strategic partner. BSE provides an efficient and transparent market for trading in equity, debt instruments, equity derivatives, currency derivatives, commodity derivatives, interest rate derivatives, mutual funds and stock lending and borrowing.
BSE also has a dedicated platform for trading in equities of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that has been highly successful. BSE also has a dedicated MF distribution platform BSE StAR MF which is India Largest Mutual Funds Distribution Infrastructure. On October 1, 2018, BSE launched commodity derivatives trading in Gold, Silver, Copper, Oman Crude Oil Guar Gum, Guar Seeds & Turmeric.
BSE provides a host of other services to capital market participants including risk management, clearing, settlement, market data services and education. It has a global reach with customers around the world and a nation-wide presence. BSE’s systems and processes are designed to safeguard market integrity, drive the growth of the Indian capital market and stimulate innovation and competition across all market segments.
ndian Clearing Corporation Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of BSE, acts as the central counterparty to all trades executed on the BSE trading platform and provides full novation, guaranteeing the settlement of all bonafide trades executed. BSE Institute Ltd, another fully owned subsidiary of BSE runs one of the most respected capital market educational institutes in the country. Central Depository Services Ltd. (CDSL), associate company of BSE, is one of the two Depositories in India.
BSE has set up an Investor Protection Fund (IPF) on July 10, 1986 to meet the claims of investors against defaulter Members, in accordance with the Guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. BSE Investor Protection Fund is responsible for creating Capital markets-related awareness among the investor community in India.